Rise & Chai

Rise and SHINE! Our new caffeinated protein smoothie is the fix you need in the AM to get you through your hectic mornings. The perfect combination of exotic eastern spices and premium farm frozen ingredients takes this smoothie’s taste to another level. The chai is brewed overnight to maximize its benefits and give that boost of energy and flavor. Designed for on-the-go lifestyles, this smoothie contains butternut squash and zucchini to help with muscle recovery and bone strengthening! This one’s a must have – thank us later!

The Goods

Apple

Banana

Butternut Squash

Zucchini

Cold Brew Chai

Vanilla

Medjool Dates

Ginger

Cinnamon

Vega Sport Protein

Nutrition Facts

Amount per serving: Calories 452, Total Fat 10g (16%), Sat. Fat 1g (7%), Trans Fat 0g (0%), Cholest. 0mg (0%), Sodium 61mg (3%), Total Carb. 42g (14%), Potassium 612mg (17%), Fiber 8g (32% DV), Sugars 18g, Vega Sport Protein 15g (31%), Vitamin A (1% DV), Vitamin C (10% DV), Calcium (21% DV), Iron (10% DV).
Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

How To Blend

Fill box
Step 1 Fill your smoothie cup all the way to the top with your favourite liquid
Blend box
Step 2 Toss all the good stuff into your blender and blend until smooth
Pour box
Step 3 Pour your delicious smoothie back into your ready-to-go cup, pop the lid back on and enjoy!

Reviews

Overall Rating: 4.7/5
based on 9 reviews

aaaaa

Melanie R

Verified

May 17, 2019

Gorgeous

These smoothies are awesome, the only drawback I have, is all the seeds r at the bottom of the cup, so u lose a lot of them. The seeds should be put on top of everything so we actually get all the seeds, otherwise these smoothies m, all of them are fantastic!!

aaaaa

Rachel G

Verified

May 17, 2019

My fav

This one is my fav! It’s creamy and the perfect amount of sweetness.

aaaaa

Jennifer H

Verified

April 24, 2019

Super Yummy!

A family favorite!

aaaaa

Alyssa B

Verified

April 24, 2019

So good!

Love this one, definitely my second favourite. I like to add additional cinnamon to mine!

Tips:
More cinnamon

aaaaa

Ahmed Y

Verified

February 22, 2019

Love it

One of our favourites! Just the right sweetness and so smooth!

aaaaa

Laurissa K

Verified

February 22, 2019

Perfectly balanced & delicious

This one is in my top 5. Super yummy. I was worried the chai might be overwhelming, but it's not. It's a delicious smoothie.

Tips:
I use cashew milk

aaaaa

Tiffany S

February 5, 2019

Not pleased

Just received my first order and 9 of my 24 smoothies were unavailable. No notification or asking u to pick others, they just decide for you which ones u should have. These smoothies aren’t cheap, the buyer should at least be given the choice of which ones to substitute.

aaaaa

Alice C

Verified

January 24, 2019

Not great

Definitely not the best, but also not the worst, of the smoothies I have tried so far. A little bland.

aaaaa

Erin D

Verified

January 4, 2019

Favorite!

So far I have tried 4 smoothies and love them all but this one is definitely my favorite!

aaaaa

Kristin P

Verified

January 4, 2019

DELICIOUS!!!

Personally I'm not a fan of papaya but I gave it a go, and I was surprised how amazing this tasted!!!